Where to find real perfume?
“Perfume is an invisible, but unforgettable, unsurpassed fashion accessory. He announces the appearance of a woman and continues to remind her when she left ... ”Coco Chanel The fragrance of…

Continue reading →

Who is a shopper stylist? The profession of shopper - the story of a professional Anastasia Slabunova
Shopper stylist, shopping consultant, personal shopper, image consultant - all these names are variations of a young, interesting and very promising profession. It’s about how everything works and why the…

...

How to buy clothes?
Man comes to this world naked. Apparently, this is the natural state of our body, in which the closest connection with the cosmos. Due to various social, weather, aesthetic and…

Continue reading →

How do supermarkets trade? Holiday on the trading floor

Is there a holiday without music? Of course not. Unobtrusive, moderately loud music accompanies the buyer in all corners of many supermarkets, distracting from everyday worries, creating a good mood. And in the intervals between melodies, a pleasant female voice will remind you of the latest arrivals of goods, advertise its indispensable useful properties, and send you to the right corner of the trading floor. The achievements of the science of psychophysics, which have so effectively slowed down the buyer at the entrance to the store, are no less efficiently used to form positive impressions during the entire time the buyer wanders around the hall. Color is a powerful weapon in the hands of a professional trade. Green – the designer of the impression of well-being and prosperity, yellow – inclines us to a compromise, red – activates and … stimulates the appetite. Take a closer look at the hall. The poster-sale “Sale” – red, it means you have to hurry exactly there! Embarrassing prices for embarrassing buyers are printed on a yellow price tag, calling for a compromise between the desire and the possibilities of a wallet, or on a green one: for a person with wealth, the main quality of a product is secondary. Vision is the most important channel of information. Through vision, a person receives about 70% of its volume, but the remaining 30% are not discounted by marketers. The shop floor of a good store should smell good. That is why many supermarkets keep their own bakeries, and not just to offer customers an extensive assortment of fresh buns and pastries. The smell of fresh baking attracts and stimulates the appetite. Buyers, like fish to bait, tend to racks with hot cakes, located in the farthest corner from the entrance of the sales area. You do not want, and you will reach, having previously studied almost the entire range of the store and put it in the shopping cart, not previously planned. The sense of smell is involved in sales of not only food. The atmosphere of a shoe store greets the buyer with the pleasant smell of well-dressed leather. At first glance, everything is natural, what else smell shoes? But modern shoes are not only leather, but also synthetic materials, glue and paint. They smell harsh and not at all “tasty”, drowning out the scent of the skin. Chemistry comes to the rescue. The atmosphere in the trading floor of shoe stores is formed not by a product, but by flavors. Aromadiffuser is a small subtle aggregate spraying essential oils. In the sales area, it is indispensable, neutralizes unpleasant odors and saturates the atmosphere with a subtle, sometimes barely perceptible aroma. Aromatdiffusors are used not only to restore the “natural” smell of the product, but in general in any outlet where it should smell nice and comfortable. Why? Odorology, the science of smells, claims that they influence our behavior. Pleasant delicate aroma causes an emotional lift, many smells form conditioned reflexes. Under the influence of smell, people recall previously experienced emotions. For example, the smell of the sea can remind you of vacation and rest, turning the routine purchase of a new thing into a pleasant pastime. Cheerful music, bright colors and pleasant smells. What else does a buyer need for a holiday? Walk the soul! But marketers are not happy. They still have plenty of work. Where to direct their foot leisurely and well-worn buyer? Not knowing what he is doing, little child …

How to fill the refrigerator with food?
It all starts back in the supermarket. The shelves here can be arranged as you please, but the correct route is as follows: first everything that is not related to…

...

Should I buy a mink coat on credit? Thinking out loud
Argued recently with one girl. The subject of our dispute was the question: “Should I buy a mink coat on credit?” This is not about the very possibility of such…

Continue reading →